INFORMATIVE ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (UE 2016/679 ART.13 par.1 e ART.14 par. 1).
We hereby inform you that:
Holder and Person in Charge of Processing.
The Holder of the Processing of the personal data is MicroFinanza Rating srl with head office in in Via Rigola 7 Milan (MI) – Italy – VAT reg.no. 05241210961,
the Person in Charge of Processing is Ms Minhua Hu, available on the following telephone number: +39 02 36565019 and email
Purpose of the Processing.
Data is gathered to:
- meet legal obligations required by legislation, regulations, community regulations, civil law and fiscal regulations in agreements for the supplying of goods and services;
- perform activities and communications pertaining to the activities performed;
- calculate internal statistics or promotional information, even by means of profiling, based on the relevance of the product/service offered to the type of potential customer.
Types of data and Processing
Data subject to processing consists of your personal data, email address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, interests, requests relating to the supply of products or services, type of company, activity practised, your contacts and those of your company.
Data is communicated by the concerned party, gathered from public lists, the Internet, advertising material made available by the person concerned or third party for the performance of operational tasks for the purpose of social activity.
The data can be transferred to third parties for the performance of social activities (e.g.: to Banks for payments, operational instructions to collaborators, …).
Any “sensitive” data that reveals the origin, personal beliefs, political opinions, memberships to parties, trade unions, associations or health conditions will be processed exclusively to enable the carrying out of subordinate employment or collaboration.
Data will remain with us or memorised on the cloud servers administered by us for at least 10 years to meet current fiscal and civil law criteria.
Rights of the concerned party
The person concerned is requested to express his/her consent to the processing in writing or via email to the address:
, with the guided procedure at the website http://gdpr.microfinanzarating.com
The Holder of the Processing has undertaken the company organisational procedures in order to guarantee the right of the concerned party to:
- view the data held relating to him/her
- request any amendment
- withdraw consent for a particular type of data processing
- request the cancellation, pseudonymization or minimization when there is no juridical opposition to doing this
- put forward a complaint to the Guarantor of Privacy
Security of the processing .
In order to guarantee the rights and freedom of natural persons, the Holder of the processing has put technical and organisational measures into place to guarantee an adequate level of security.
MICRO FINANZA RATING SRL
Milan, 07 May 2018